OBJECT OF JUDGE JUDY: The object of Judge Judy is to drink based on certain occurrence during the show.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: Any number of players
MATERIALS: Judge Judy reruns, and Lots of beer
TYPE OF GAME: Drinking Game
OVERVIEW OF JUDGE JUDY
Judge Judy is a drinking card game for any number of players. The game ends once the marathon is over.
As with many TV related games, all you need to do is have a rule sheet with all the different conditions to drink handy. Eventually you should be able to just memorize all the rules just from having to use them so much.
We all love Judge Judy’s custom flavor of the law and now it’s time you reap the full benefits by getting blitzed! There are multiple levels of difficulty you can play this game on depending on how impatient you are to get drunk:
- Easy Mode:
- If the defense boils down to “it was a gift” take a drink.
- Take a drink every time Judge Judy says “I’m the boss”.
- Take a drink every time the plaintiff or defendant say yea or some derivation thereof and Judge Judy gets pissed that they didn’t say “yes”.
- Take 2 drinks if the plaintiff or defendant is chewing gum and Judge Judy calls them on it.
- Take 2 drinks if the plaintiff or 먹튀검증업체 is not dressed for court and Judge Judy nails them on it.
- Take one drink every time Judge Judy tells a plaintiff or defendant to put their hand down.
- Take one drink every time Judge Judy busts out her calculator.
- Take a drink if the camera shows Burt smiling. Take 2 drinks if he smiles and shakeshttps://site-5424903-5273-9386.mystrikingly.com/blog/judge-judy his head.
- Take a sip if the plaintiff or defendant won’t shut the hell up (interrupts Judge Judy). Take two if they lose the case because they won’t shut up.
- Sip your drink when Judge Judy says “perfect”.
- Take a customary drink if the case is about a women trying to keep the engagement ring after the wedding has been called off.
- Take a drink if an electronic item/game is mentioned and Judge Judy is puzzled about what the hell it is.
- Take a drink and yell “oh shit!” (or snap) every time a police report is given as evidence.
- Take a drink every time a fine ass girl sues her complete deadbeat asshole boyfriend and you wonder what she sees in him.
- Take a sip if the defendant or plaintiff is showing cleavage.
- Sip your drink and yell “get um!” if Judge Judy slaps the bench.
- Take a drink if Judge Judy talks about how smart she is.
- Hard Mode: (append these rules)
- Take a drink if Judge Judy chews a teenager’s ass in front of his/her parents.
- Finish your drink if the plaintiff or defendant are wearing a Hawaiian shirt or shorts.
- Take a customary drink whenever a deadbeat dad countersues when he owes back child support.
- Take a drink every time Judge Judy rolls her eyes.
- Take a drink every time Judge Judy says she is smarter than the plaintiff or defendant.
END OF GAME
The game ends once the show has ended.