HAPPY NINJA STAR
OBJECT OF HAPPY NINJA STAR: The object of Happy Ninja Star is to make your way through the whole deck.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: Any number of players
MATERIALS: Table to play on, a standard deck of cards, and Lots of beer
TYPE OF GAME: Drinking Card Game
OVERVIEW OF HAPPY NINJA STAR
Happy Ninja Star is a drinking card game for any number of players. The game ends once the whole deck has been played through.
The dealer shuffles and deals the whole deck of cards. Each player picks up his cards and holds them in his/her hand FACE DOWN. Don’t look at your cards! Player to the left of the dealer goes first.
The first player takes the top card from his pile and holds it FACE DOWN and throws it ninja star style onto the table. The goal is to get the card to LAND FACE UP. If the card lands face DOWN, then nothing happens and the game moves to the next player to the left. If the card lands face UP, then a challenge has been made to the next player. The next player to the left then picks up his top card (face down still) and throws it ninja star style onto the table. If the card lands face DOWN, then that player has to drink half the number value of the card thrown by the last player (rounding up). So if a 9 is thrown, that’s 5 drinks. If the card lands face UP, then the challenge continues and moves on to the next player. There are now 2 cards face up so you take the higher value of the two cards. The lower card is now wiped away.
- Play continues around the circle. Any time a card lands face up, a challenge has been made and SOMEONE will be drinking.
- If a FACE CARD is thrown, it’s a group challenge and any previous challenge is wiped away. These are the rules for face cards:
- Jack: Social – Everyone at the table takes one drink.
- Queen: Thumb Rule – Everyone puts their 메이저사이트 on the table. Last person to do it takes one drink.
- King: Waterfall – Everyone at the table starts drinking at the same time. The player who threw the King stops drinking whenever he/she feels like it. No player can stop drinking until the player to his right stops drinking.
- Ace: These have no special value. They simply count as 1.
Now aside from the obvious, there’s a reason why it’s called Happy Ninja Star Drink Fun Time. If two players in a row throw a card face up that have the SAME number, everyone has to shout the name of the game: “HAPPY NINJA STAR DRINK FUN TIME”. The last person to finish saying the name has to drink the FULL AMOUNT of the card that was thrown. If anyone screws up the name of the game (which is pretty likely) he has to drink the full amount. This can happen to more than one player.
If someone throws any card off the table it’s a foul which is a one drink penalty, plus the current value of the challenge. The game ends when all players have run out of cards. There is no rebuttal to the last card thrown. If the last card thrown lands face up, everyone else other than the last player has to drink the full amount shown on the card.
END OF GAME
The game ends once the deck has run out.